Assistant Professor, RMC ECE Department
Below is list of the current courses that Brian delivers and/or supports at RMC.
- EEE335 - Principles of Operating Systems
- EEE455/457 - Supervisor and/or reviewer, Fourth Year Design Projects
- EEE404 - Support conduct of CyberX; mentoring, scoring (services and tokens) and configuration of simulated Internet environment.
- EE593 - Advanced Network Traffic Analysis
- EE597 - Cyber Security of Operational Technology Systems
- EE580 - Support conduct of CyberX; mentoring, scoring (services and tokens) and configuration of simulated Internet environment.
- MBA509 - Single module on Cyber Resilience with a focus on incident response and security frameworks
Applied Military Science (AMS)
- AMS509 - Military Information Systems: Cybersecurity
Professional Certificate in Cyber Security Foundations (PCCSF)
- Intrusion Detection & Extrusion Analysis Skills (IDEAS) - Course Director and Lead instructor for this 8-day course
- Security of Platform and Operational Technology Systems (SPOTS) - Co-developed with Dr. Ron Smith, a 10 day course still under development (getting there) with support from CSL faculty and DTAES staff
This web site is not an official publication of the Royal Military College of Canada nor of the Department of National Defence.
Ce site web n’est pas une publication officielle du Collège militaire royal du Canada ni du Ministère de la défense nationale.